Tailgate parties are a great way to celebrate a big win, boost morale, and get employees excited about the upcoming game. But planning a tailgate party can be a lot of work, especially if you’re doing it all on your own. That’s where Event Resources Center comes in.
We can help you plan the perfect tailgate party for your employees, from start to finish. We’ll work with you to choose the perfect location, food trucks, and activities, and we’ll even provide all the necessary supplies. So you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the party!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to planning the ultimate corporate employee tailgate party with Event Resources Center:
- Choose a date and time. The first step is to choose a date and time for your tailgate party. You’ll want to make sure it’s a day that most of your employees are available, and that it’s not too close to a major holiday or weekend.
- Choose a location. The next step is to choose a location for your tailgate party. You’ll want to find a spot that’s big enough for everyone to comfortably fit, and that has easy access to food, drinks, and restrooms.
- Choose food trucks. One of the best things about tailgate parties is the food! Event Resources Center can help you choose the perfect food trucks for your party, based on your budget and the preferences of your employees.
- Choose activities. In addition to food, you’ll also want to have some activities planned for your tailgate party. This could include games, contests, or live music. Here are some games that could be played at a corporate tailgate:
- Beanbag toss: This is a classic tailgate game that is easy to set up and play. Just mark out a target area with some cones or tape, and then see who can get the most beanbags in the target.
- Cornhole: This is another popular tailgate game that is similar to beanbag toss. Just set up a cornhole board and see who can get the most beanbags in the hole.
- Beer pong: This is a more competitive game that is best for adults. Just set up two tables with cups of beer, and then see who can get the most ping pong balls into the cups.
- Flip cup: This is a fast-paced game that is perfect for a small group of people. Just line up some cups of beer, and then see who can flip their cup upside down and drink the beer the fastest.
- Tug-of-war: This is a classic team game that is perfect for getting everyone involved. Just divide your group into two teams, and then see who can pull the other team over a line.
- Human foosball: This is a fun game that is perfect for a large group of people. Just set up some cones or chairs to create a foosball field, and then see who can score the most goals.
- Musical chairs: This is a classic game that is perfect for all ages. Just set up some chairs in a circle, and then see who can sit down when the music stops. The last person left standing is out.
- Scavenger hunt: This is a great game for getting people to explore their surroundings. Just create a list of items for people to find, and then see who can find the most items in the fastest time.
- Provide supplies. Event Resources Center can provide all the necessary supplies for your tailgate party, including tables, chairs, tents, photo booths, tables and decorations.
- Promote your party. Once you have everything planned, you’ll need to promote your tailgate party to your employees. This could include sending out emails, posting on social media, or creating a dedicated website for the event.
- Enjoy the party! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy the party! You’ve done all the hard work, now it’s time to kick back and have some fun with your employees.
With Event Resources Center, planning the ultimate corporate employee tailgate party is easy. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on having a great time with your employees.
Here are some additional tips for planning the perfect corporate employee tailgate party:
- Set a budget and stick to it. Tailgate parties can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget and stick to it. Event Resources Center can help you create a budget that fits your needs.
- Choose a theme. A theme can help you create a cohesive look for your tailgate party. Some popular themes include football, tailgating, and country.
- Decorate. Decorations can help set the mood for your tailgate party. Some easy and inexpensive decorations include balloons, streamers, and tablecloths.
- Have a plan for bad weather. In case of bad weather, you’ll need to have a plan for your tailgate party. This could include moving the party indoors or canceling it altogether.
- Take lots of photos. A tailgate party is a great opportunity to take photos of your employees having fun. These photos can be used to promote your company culture and to boost employee morale.